Wish you could get a refund on overpriced Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Laredo? Trust us, there are many Laredo consumers feeling the pinch from expensive auto insurance.
We don’t have to point out that fact that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look at other companies. Consumers who perform rate comparisons will probably buy a new policy because there is a good probability of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey discovered that consumers who routinely shopped around saved on average $3,450 over four years compared to policyholders who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding the most affordable insurance in Laredo is your ultimate objective, then learning about how to choose a company and compare cheaper coverage can save time and make the process easier.
Online insurance companies like State Farm and GEICO all promote huge savings with ad campaigns and it can be hard to ignore the promise of big savings and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
If you have a current auto insurance policy, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce premiums using the techniques presented in this article. Choosing the best rates in Laredo is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. But Texas consumers do need to understand how the larger insurance companies calculate your auto insurance rates and use it to your advantage.
When quoting insurance, remember that comparing more rates from different companies helps you find the best price. Not every company does online Laredo Kizashi insurance quotes, so it’s recommended that you also compare prices from them as well.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Texas. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Protect more than your Suzuki Kizashi
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Suzuki Kizashi in Laredo, maintaining insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Suzuki Kizashi has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will have a requirement that you have insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may insure your Suzuki at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your car and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay to defend you if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of having insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially if you ever need it. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is overpaying more than $865 each year so we recommend shopping around at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Suzuki Kizashi coverage analysis
The table shown below outlines a range of coverage costs for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having insight into how insurance quotes are determined can be useful when making decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$356||$670||$496||$30||$148||$1,700||$142|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$356||$788||$496||$30||$148||$1,818||$152|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$356||$788||$496||$30||$148||$1,818||$152|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$396||$788||$496||$30||$148||$1,858||$155|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can alter coverage rates substantially.
Impact of age and gender on auto insurance rates
The diagram below compares Suzuki Kizashi car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data assumes a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Difference between full coverage and liability only rates
The information below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi insurance costs with full physical damage coverage and with liability coverage only. The data is based on no claims or violations, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are factored in.
Guidelines for eliminating full coverage
There is no clear-cut rule of when to exclude physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is about 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
For example, let’s pretend your Suzuki Kizashi book value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $3,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are paying over $300 a year for your policy with full coverage, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
There are a few cases where buying only liability insurance is not in your best interest. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to keep full coverage in order to prevent your loan from defaulting. Also, if you don’t have enough money to buy a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should not remove full coverage.
Lower-cost Laredo auto insurance rates with discounts
Some companies don’t always advertise every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains some of the more common and also the lesser-known auto insurance savings.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
- Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to buckle up can save a little on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Having multiple vehicles on the same auto insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Online Discount – Certain companies give back up to $50 simply for signing on their website.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Participating in a course that instructs on driving safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
The chart below compares Suzuki Kizashi car insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The premium estimates are based on a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, Texas state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
To see insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Texas, click here to view.
You may require the services of an agent
Some people still prefer to talk to a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is you can get cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the coverage information is sent to participating agents in Laredo that provide free Laredo car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t even need to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent to the email address you provide. You can find the lowest rates without a big time investment. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding a good insurer is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
How to choose the best auto insurance agent in Laredo
When looking for an insurance agent, it’s important to understand the different types of agents and how they work. Agents are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents can only quote rates from one company like AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on the products they sell which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Laredo willing to provide rate quotes.
Allstate Insurance Agent: Powell-Watson Insurance Group
6301 Arena Blvd Ste A – Laredo, TX 78041 – (956) 764-4399 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent do not write with just one company and that gives them the ability to insure through many companies and find you cheaper rates. If they quote lower rates, an independent agent can move your coverage and you can keep the same agent.
If you need lower rates, you definitely need to include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
The following is a list of independent agencies in Laredo willing to provide rate quotes.
J and E Insurance
1701 S Malinche Ave – Laredo, TX 78046 – (956) 791-1633 – View Map
After receiving answers to your satisfaction as well as the cheapest Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Laredo quotes, you may have found an auto insurance agent that is a good match to insure your vehicles.
Will just any policy work for me?
When it comes to buying your policy, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your situation is unique and your policy should reflect that.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- What if I total my Suzuki Kizashi and owe more than it’s worth?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Am I covered if I have no license?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
What is YOUR best insurance company?
When shopping online for auto insurance, it’s very important that you do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where an accident victim reduced collision coverage only to regret that it was a big mistake. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Some auto insurance companies do not offer rates over the internet and these smaller providers work with local independent agents. The cheapest Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Laredo is available both online as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We just covered quite a bit of information on how to get a better price on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Laredo. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on auto insurance is with the smaller companies. Regional companies may only write in your state and offer lower premium rates than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Steps to saving money on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Laredo
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to get affordable car insurance rates is to do a yearly price comparison from providers who can sell car insurance in Laredo. You can compare rates by following these steps.
- Step 1: Get an understanding of policy coverages and the modifications you can make to keep rates down. Many things that drive up the price like traffic tickets, fender benders, and an unacceptable credit rating can be rectified by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to your existing policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
One thing to remember is to try to compare the same amount of coverage on every quote and and to get prices from as many companies as possible. This provides an accurate price comparison and a complete rate analysis.
For more information, link through to the following helpful articles:
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a Company Car in Laredo? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a GMC Sierra in Laredo? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60 in Laredo? (FAQ)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)